- Environment friendly. Soap Nuts are 100% natural, they do not pollute our environment. Furthermore, Soap Nuts are considered renewable primary products. The SoapNuts trees absorb carbon dioxide and produce oxygen.
- Sustainable. SoapNuts are a renewable resource and easily grown.
- 100% natural ingredients. SoapNuts are a fruit and they grow on trees - no harmful ingredients.
- Affordable. They replace multiple cleaners and last longer. Click here for a cost comparison.
- Save water and energy. Skip the rinse cycle - there is no need of rinsing your clothes since you have used a 100% natural detergent - no chemicals are left in your clothes to rinse off.
- Perfect for allergic people. People with sensitive skin and people who suffer from neurodermatitis or eczema.
- Simple to use. Just add 6-8 nuts in a cotton bag and wash as normal.
- Effective and gentle. SoapNuts clean dirty laundry very effectively and at the same time preserve the colour of your laundry better than chemical detergents. In Nepal, people wash even the finest silks using SoapNuts.
- No Fabric Softener needed. SoapNuts naturally soften your fabrics.
- 100% biodegradable. Simply add the used SoapNuts directly to your compost heap and they are safe to use on your septic tank.
- Reusable. Use the same nuts up to 4 times or even more.
- Recyclable packaging. After you have finished your SoapNuts reuse the cotton bag for other purposes and recycle the box.
- Not tested on animals. No such tests have been made.
- FREE of SLS/Sulfate, Parabens, Perfume, Bleach, Chlorine, Phthalates, Phosphates, Formaldeyde and Petro-chemical
Toxic chemicals in your regular laundry detergents
Your everyday laundry detergents contain a combination of many toxic chemicals, the residues of which are left behind on your clothes after washing. This can be potentially dangerous as these chemicals are absorbed by your skin into your blood stream and also evaporate into the air, which you and your children breathe. Both, the manufacturing process of the chemical detergents and their use, have a long term effect on the environment as well.
Most of your common laundry detergents contain phosphates, ammonia, naphthalene, phenol, optical brighteners, artificial fragrances, EDTA etc. These chemicals can cause rashes, itches, allergies, sinus problems and have long term toxic effects on the environment.